Writers Assistant to Actor/Comedian
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Job
Writer's Assistant | Actor/Comedian
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Special requirements: Type at least 88 wpm, signed Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA), valid driver's license, flexible schedule, car or other reliable transportation
Established actor and comedian is seeking a part-time writing assistant based in Los Angeles. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to build career experience in the entertainment industry.
• Taking detailed notes on dictated ideas to help Actor draft, revise, and archive ideas and writing content
• Typing at least 90 WPM to keep pace with live ideation
• Reviewing and editing drafts to ensure that they are grammatically correct
• Conducting research on topics related to writer's current project
• Organizing files of materials for future reference
• Previous work history in book writing, script writing, roles in literature writing and/or professional blog writing
• Passionate about the entertainment industry and learning through experience
• Comfort and experience working with creative talent
• Experience in and passion for the world of comedy, stand-up, and sketch strongly preferred
$20.00 per hour
Starting Wage: $20/hr
IF you can type at least 90 WPM please make a 2 min video telling us about yourself, your work experiences and skills and why you would make a good writers assistant for Pauly Shore.
***Applications without typing tests and videos will not be considered, Entertainment Careers does not allow links in posting but you can find typing tests on google***
***Must live near West Hollywood and be able to drive***
• To apply, send a screenshot of your online typing test results. Applicants with less than 90 WPM will not be considered. In addition to the typing test please attach a please make a 2 min video telling us about yourself, your work experiences and skills and why you would make a good writers assistant for Pauly Shore. PLEASE DO NOT SEND A VIDEO IF YOU CANNOT TYPE AT LEAST 90 WPM. Must live near West Hollywood, CA. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online