VP, Production & Operations
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking for a seasoned VP, Production and Operations to join a busy boutique unscripted production company. 5-7 years experience at a VP level or equivalent. Main office in LA but position can operate remotely. Duties include but not limited to:
· Manage core staffing, HR and office manager to make sure overheads are as efficient as possible
· Oversee Development Dept/Budget to ensure smooth running and legal oversight of the paid and unpaid development projects.
· Oversee Post Production Dept working with the post supervisors to keep the edit running smoothly.
· Oversee a number of complex productions, mainly in the area of reality series and drama doc series, with a view to maximizing company margins without compromising quality on screen.
· Line Produce a project or 2 where possible/practical
· Managing the company budget, operations & overheads and reporting working with the finance executive
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online