Full Time Job
We are seeking a responsible and dependable entry- level Vault Manager/Runner who is highly motivated and looking to grow within a collaborative working environment. The commercial editorial industry is fast-paced and constantly on the move. Therefore, we are looking for a vault manager/runner who has the discipline and work-ethic to keep up with the demands that will be asked of them. Applicant must have a reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
• Responsible for delivering/retrieving all materials (hard drives, meals, coffees, packages, etc.) in a timely manner to/from the appropriate recipients
• Organizing and archiving drives and media
• Logging in/out inventory (drives, equipment)
• Basic IT diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Responsible for locating materials, such as archived masters and drives in company's vault system upon request
• Creating and sending company reels
• Machine setup and breakdown
• Software installation and file compression
• Occasional backfill for the client service team as needed
• Good communication skills and personable
• Able to prioritize numerous tasks
• Knowledge of the mechanics of computers and software's such as AVID, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc.
• Have general knowledge of the post production process
• Solid technical knowledge of various media formats
• General computer proficiency
• Be extremely organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Works well in a team
• Highly motivated with desire to learn
• Ability to think quickly and critically
• Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately
• Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Bachelor's Degree preferred; advanced degree in Film is a plus; experience at a Post Production Company preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online