Unscripted Programming/Digital Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 7:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Unscripted Programming/Digital Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Unscripted Programming/Digital Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Unscripted Programming/Digital Assistant?
Full Time Job
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York & London is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the quickly growing Digital and Unscripted TV department in our Los Angeles office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires taking initiative while learning on the job. This position puts candidate on roadmap to becoming a talent agent-ideal candidates are familiar with or have experience with the talent agency world. Interest in becoming a talent agent is essential. As a member of the digital and unscripted talent department, this position requires an understanding of the social media space & digital talent landscape, as well as ideally a passion for unscripted TV and a general awareness of the talent and producers in the genre. Great opportunity to advance and gain intensive hands-on experience.
Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, and ability to multi-task in stressful situations and are invaluable in this role. A passion for social and digital media is key.
The role is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
Talent management, casting or agency experience strongly preferred. Ideal candidate should be experienced and well-versed in the world of social media, emphasis on both the platform themselves as well as the talent who became successful on them. Social medial platforms included but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, et al. Ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of the analytics of these and other platforms.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree required
- Previous assistant experience preferred
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proficient with PC, MS Office Suite-HEAVY Outlook use
- High energy, positive attitude
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- Interest and familiarity with digital media campaigns and trending technology
- Help expand and source our database of influencers using a variety of tools and own social media knowledge
- Strengthen influencer, media, and industry relationships
- Build and manage media lists across a variety of verticals
- Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
- Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
- A self-starter with the ability to think and work creatively and strategically
- Answering phones, rolling calls
Employment Type: - Full-Time, Non-Exempt/Hourly Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, FSA, 401k