Theatrical Talent Agent
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Bi-coastal boutique talent agency is looking for the right candidate to join the Theatrical (TV/Film) team in our Los Angeles Office. Looking to add a member to the current team in preparation for Pilot Season.
Seeking the following:
- Must be motivated, highly organized, driven, and personable.
- Must be extremely experienced with breakdowns, negotiations, SAG-AFTRA, etc.
- Must have strong relationships with LA and NYC TV/Film Casting Directors.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task. Not afraid to pick up the phone and pitch all day long.
- A knowledge of inEntertainment will be helpful.
We cover all overhead expenses: Office in Sherman Oaks (currently working remotely), landline, Breakdown Express, all accounting, licenses, bonds, etc.
Minimum 1-2 years management or agency experience is required, but we will consider an assistant or junior with experience looking to move up. Would welcome someone with their own established roster as well.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE TALENT AGENT OR TALENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED.
All submitted resumes will be kept under strict confidentiality.
Commission ONLY. Strong commission split. Non-Negotiable. Major room for growth.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online