Theatrical Literary Assistant
ConfidentialNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/18/2021 11:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Theatrical Literary Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Theatrical Literary Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Theatrical Literary Assistant? Major talent agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles & London is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist the Head of the Theatrical Literary Division in our New York office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires initiative while learning on the job.
Strong leadership qualities, exceptional organizational skills, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. A passion for theatre, film and television as well as the talent agency world is key. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience including an Agent-In-Training program for qualified individuals.
The Theatrical Literary Assistant is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently. A knowledge of the theatrical community in New York and around the country is strongly preferred.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree required
- Internships or experience at Producer/General Manager offices or at producing theatre organization preferred.
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proficient with PC, MS Office
- Media savvy
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
- Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
- A self-starter with the ability to think and work creatively and strategically
- High energy, positive attitude This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.