Technical Support Assistant (Post Production)
Full Time Job
Production Company in Stamford, CT is looking for a Technical Support Assistant within the Post Department. The ideal candidate is a technically minded individual, familiar with Mac OS, Windows, Avid Media Composer, HP RGS, Remote Workflows and general IT and Avid Shared Storage concepts. Potential candidates should have excellent communication skills and be able to provide first level support to Editors and Producers. Individual must be organized, have great attention to detail and able to work independently. This role requires you to work in an office M-F, there is no remote option. Previous tech support experience is preferred.
- Set up and break down Mac and PC Editor and Producer stations
- Troubleshoot Avid/Server/Computer Issues
- Re-image Mac Computers
- Wipe and Install Windows Computers
- Organize and Maintain Equipment Rooms
- Help Maintain Post-Production Inventory
- Be able to run LTO process
- Check in and out inventory such as hard drives and laptops
- Research and stay current with new technology and workflows
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online