Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Search for Technical Producer jobs in Remote-US
Search all Technical Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Producer? Looking for a passionate, flexible, and hardworking individual to fill the role of Technical Producer at a digital video production start-up. This position includes the opportunity for growth with the company as we begin in-person filming again.
What the Position Entails:
- Handling every ''production'' aspect of our ''Live Classes'' which take place over Zoom (which we occasionally live stream to YouTube and Facebook). This includes pre-Class efforts like creating registration pages & approving registrations; live-producing the Class; working with our email manager to export participants and track email leads; post-production efforts like sending recordings to our editors
- Working with our tech team and email manager on potential integrations of Zoom across platforms
- Ensuring we are maintaining the best production quality we can possibly achieve over Zoom
- Working with our talent to ensure all technical production is working smoothly on their end / with their Zoom account (we have provided them all with Sony A6600 cameras, and our host films with one, so these Zoom classes are very high-quality)
- Resolving technical issues with the Zoom classes or Zoom account in a timely manner
- Working with the creative producer who will delegate class content & topics
The ideal candidate:
- Expert in Zoom technical management, screen-sharing slides, managing zoom webinars with 2-5 Panelists and hundreds of attendees, webinar registration creation and optimization/best practices
- An understanding of Zoom integrations (and which integrations are available). Some of our areas of interest include WordPress, Zapier, and MailChimp. There may be some we are not even thinking of!
- Extremely flexible-can resolve tech issues in a timely manner
- Quick learner & proactive problem-solver; can take ownership of their work while maintaining an appropriate level of communication
- Knowledge of cameras & filming equipment. Our talent have Sony A6600 cameras, lighting audio, and we need to do tech checks before each Live Class
- Proficient at process improvement-specifically when it comes to the technical side of our production & of the Zoom platform
- Often brings new, innovative ideas to the table.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of WordPress
About the Company:
While the mental health crisis continues to surge, access to the expertise of mental health professionals has become increasingly difficult and too costly. It can often take months to see a mental health professional, and insurance policies treat mental health as a second-class health problem. Our company believes that with a combination of talented experts & high-quality video production, we can create easy, scalable access to the expertise of leading psychiatrists and psychologists. We are dedicated to providing access to high-quality, engaging, hopeful, and credible mental health education to those who need it most.
**This job is 100% Remote**