ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
An established NYC based talent management company in New York, with clients regularly appearing on Broadway, Film & TV, is expanding and seeking an experienced or up and coming Talent Manager to join our fast growing team in NY and LA. You will be responsible for reviewing submissions and developing your own roster for TV, FILM, COMMERCIAL and THEATRE, as well as have the opportunity to work with existing clients on our roster.
Potential candidates should be familiar with Breakdowns, Casting Networks/LA Casting and Casting Frontier as well as Google Suite. Ability to do basic photo and video editing is a plus.
Previous management or agency experience is preferred, and we will consider an assistant with experience looking to move up.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Development of a personal roster (all ages) which would include new and established artists in film, TV & Theatre
• Our LA manager will work from home, and the NYC manager can work from home with flexible time in our NYC office as needed. Ability to be a self-starter with good time management skills is crucial.
• Submitting artists on Breakdowns
• Develop relationships with Agents and Casting Directors
• Potential clients can be from markets outside of NY and LA, so strong relationships with Casting and/or Agents in other markets such as Atlanta and Chicago is a plus.
• Basic video and photo editing skills
****This job is COMMISSION BASED ONLY******
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online