ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are a strong boutique bi-coastal talent & literary management company based in New York, that truly believes in re-defining what management means every day. After several years of being a duo, we are looking to expand our office and add another manager (not just any manager, but the right one who will gel with us).
Seeking someone with leadership qualities and the mindset to be a team player as we work together on every client. This is not a position for someone who wants to be Top Dog. In addition, you must have an established list or be actively building your list of young adult/adult clients (It should be noted that we are also interested in creating a youth department as we do not have one, so Youth Managers should not be discouraged) in either New York or Los Angeles.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a sense of humor
- A seriously strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of Tv, Film & Theater contracts
- Experience with Taping & Reading for Clients (as we do a lot of self-taping out of our office)...this includes editing we have Final Cut & iMovie
- 3+ Years of Agency or Management Experience
- 3+ Years of pitching talent, with solid relationships with casting directors (don't lie, we will check)
- Though it should go without saying, you should be familiar with Breakdown Services, Casting Networks and CastIt
- Great at building and keeping relationships
- Computer proficiency is a must
-Must be detail oriented and know how to take great care of artist.
COMMISSION BASED + Potential for Bonuses. Potential to move up to a Salary position with benefits over time.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online