ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES
Beverly Hills, CA USA
Talent / Management
Job Id: R-00006
REPORTS TO: CEO, VP- Theatrical
A boutique bi-coastal management + production company in Beverly Hills is seeking an experienced Talent Manager to join a fast growing team. As a Talent Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and managing artists within the television and film world. This job will require you to be experienced in working with developed clients in addition to helping support their careers. In addition, the candidate will be working in a collaborative environment that deals with managing clients in film, literary, music, influencers and director spaces. The candidate must also know the ins and outs of various breakdown websites such as Casting Networks, Breakdown Services, and Casting Frontier and is experienced in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products. Managers MUST have agency or management experience to qualify.
You will be closely involved in the planning and scheduling of a varied range of projects and client management working within a multi-disciplined team. The ability to clearly communicate tasks, goals, priorities and deadlines in a professional manner to the CEO & VP while motivating the team will be essential, as will the ability to proactively trouble shoot and feedback openly and transparently. This position does come with the potential to be involved in production projects the company produces.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Recruitment of established artists in the film, television, or theater backgrounds.
• Manage the artist's career including career advice, pitching to casting directors, agents or production executives and giving business advice.
• Submitting artists using the necessary breakdown platforms that are provided including Breakdown Services, Casting Networks and Casting Frontier.
• Development, implementation, and manage successful, an artist-first strategy that works with the company brand.
• Experience working with union contracts and SAG.
• Knowledge of child labor laws and work permits within the state of CA or NY.
• Creating email pitches and packages for the artist and pitching to casting directors and producers.
• The ability to pitch the companys talent division to new and existing businesses to extend relationships.
• 1-3 years prior talent management or agency experience.
• Strong record of managing client relationships, utilizing a network of industry contacts, and companies.
• Four-year degree in Management, Communications or Business-related field.
• Perform tasks and other services that are reasonably required by Company, specifically the CEO, VP and are usually customarily performed by Contractors in the entertainment industry.
• This job is COMMISSION BASED ONLY + BONUSES. Please DO NOT APPLY if you do NOT have a client list.
Commission only + bonuses
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online