ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Talent Assistant for our bi-coastal talent & model management company based out of NYC. As we are currently working remotely, we encourage applicants on either coast. It is important to us to find the right teammate who is looking for a home in the entertainment industry. We have plans to expand and would prefer to promote from within. Ample growth opportunities for the right fit!
Our ideal candidate is/has:
• Great team player
• Quick learner
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• An eye for talent
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent phone manner
• MUST enjoy Kids and Teens as we are currently a Kids and Teens Company
• MUST have 6+ months of experience as a talent manager assistant or talent agent assistant
• Bonus if you have experience with Breakdown Services, Casting Networks, IMDBPro, Portfliopad and video editing
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Updating client stats, photos, documents and resumes
• Filling out client paperwork including releases & onboarding documents
• Assisting in sending out audition appointments
• Setting up appointments with potential talent
• Occasional night and weekend hours monitoring emails.
Position starts immediately. Salary commensurate on experience. Guaranteed overtime due to after hours coverage.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online