ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Seeking Senior Talent Agent to join high-end full-service boutique Talent Agency based in NY, working with clients worldwide. Focusing on Television, Film, New Media, Theatre, and Musical Theatre, we are looking for an experienced senior-level talent agent who will be responsible for representing 120+ actors, comprised of developmental and established/star talent. Agent will manage accounts inclusive of New York and Los Angeles, and will be responsible for advancing the agency's client roster through a steady stream of bookings. The ideal candidate is a creative team player with a good eye, well-versed in business processes, adept at negotiating competitive and complex union contracts, and passionate about implementing creative marketing strategies for clients to achieve and elevate individual career goals.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Thrive in a fast paced environment, incredibly organized and detail oriented
* 2+ years of experience within the entertainment industry as an agent, manager, and/or within casting or production
* Strong work ethic, hustler mentality
* Trusted, strong business relationships with Casting Directors, Studio and Network executives, Talent Managers, General Managers, Producers, Business Affairs reps, etc.
* Proven track record securing and managing bookings within an agency setting
* Ideal candidate has select clients who will follow him/her/them to agency.
This job will primarily be remote until September 2021, and then in-person, based in New York.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online