Commercial Agent Assistant
Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Assoc.Manhattan, NY
Full Time Job
Bi-Coastal Agency seeking a full time dedicated assistant to the heads of the Commercial and Voice-Over Departments. This is a unique opportunity to learn both sides of the commercial industry from top agents in their respective fields.
Agent Assistant in NEW YORK office with the following requirements:
- Outstanding phone and people skills
- Above average computer skills
- Organized and able to focus in an open space environment
- Able to stay calm, pleasant and helpful under stress
- Knowledge of Outlook Suite is MUST, knowledge of Casting Networks, Breakdown Services and InEntertainment is a plus
This is an entry level position, but one with expansive responsibility and tremendous potential for growth.
Salary based upon experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online