Talent Agency Partner (Bilingual)
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
REMOTE WORK: (Bilingual) for Asian Talent Agency
Our Agency seeks the innovators, entrepreneurs, promoters, creative individuals that are passionate about seeing more Asian Representation in the Mainstream Media of Entertainment. If you are bilingual in Mandarin, Korean, Japanese or Vietnamese is a huge plus, come thrive in a fun dynamic environment working with fortune 500 brands worldwide and major Production Studios!
We are a full service Modeling Agency and Union Talent Agency that represent all Asian Models, Actors and Talents with offices in Los Angeles and New York City. We are looking for someone who is passionate about managing, developing and securing more opportunities for Asian Talents. We can't do this without a committed team that share the same mission statement of having more Asian Representation in Hollywood! The agency will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to get you up to speed with a minimum 3 months of Agent's Training Program that will lead you to success.
Job details are as follow:
- Hands on training of the different platforms to book jobs
- Submitting, pitching and booking talents for current projects in Commercial, TV and Film projects
- Advising talents on the direction of obtaining the right marketing materials to get started
- Assist with whatever else that is needed to support Asian Talents
2 Minimum REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills and be able to work well under pressure, problem solve in complex situations
- Excellent phone and email communication skills, leadership qualities and event planning skills
- MUST be tech Savvy and knows how to utilize Google Docs, Excel, and Zoom
- Former Model or Actress, College Degree or Recent Graduate from a Film or Entertainment Center is preferred
- If you can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese or Vietnamese is a HUGE PLUS
- 2+ years experience in Media, Event Planning, Talent Management or Entertainment Industry
- Office hours are from 9am - 6pm pst where everyone is currently working through zoom until further notice.
- Negotiable depending on the level of experience and time commitment
- Entry level salary or Commission split during training period
- Candidates can move up to a higher salary position at any time
- Compensation is based on experience, please note desired salary with application.
- LOTS of room for growth with 401k, full benefits and partnership opportunities
- Immediate hire from NY or LA based candidates.
Are you a former Actor, Model, Director, Producer or stay at home mom/dad veteran who would like to get back to the industry right now?
Please feel free to forward this job post to whomever you feel that is a good fit for this position. We are OK with REMOTE work and flexible with hours as long as tasks are completed with results.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online