Talent Agency Assistant
ConfidentialNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/28/2023 4:47:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Talent Agency Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Agency Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We are looking to speak with Assistants who have 2 years of work experience (post-graduation) within the entertainment industry. This opportunity is ideal for someone with a passion for tv and film who is looking for a career path as an agent.
• Contact with executives, production companies, and key players across the entertainment industry is required.
• Responsibilities include rolling calls, generating and scheduling auditions.
• Answering phones, calendar management, expense reports, and travel coordination.
• Drafting email correspondence, sending submissions, and tracking incoming/outgoing materials.
• Other special projects as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Ability to take initiative, work independently, and effectively under tight deadlines.
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Positive attitude, highly organized, and ability to work well under pressure.