Model & Talent Assistant (Bilingual)
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
REMOTE WORK: Model & Talent Assistant (Bilingual)
Are you a stay at home mom that use to be a Model or Actress who would like to get back to the industry? Please feel free to forward this job post to whomever you feel that is a good fit for this position. We are OK with REMOTE work and flexible with hours.
This position will be working remotely from home with flexible hours, as long as tasks are completed for our new talent onboarding process. Our agency office hours are currently 9am - 6pm pst where everyone is working through zoom until further notice. We are a full service Model and Talent Agency that represent all Asian Models, Actors and Talents with offices in Los Angeles and New York City.
REMOTE WORK; We are looking for someone who is passionate about seeing more Asian Representation and managing Talents in the mainstream entertainment media, come thrive in a fun dynamic environment working with fortune 500 brands worldwide and Production Studios! We can't do this without a team that share the same mission statement and if you are bilingual who can speak Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese is a huge plus!
Job details are as follow:
- Assist with all talent onboarding process with newly sign talents
- Sending out contracts, setting up profiles and creating resumes
- Updating photos, resume and managing client's profiles on various websites
- Scheduling shoots, assist with self tapes and packaging their materials
- Select best photos from test shoots to update talent profiles
- Assist with whatever else that is needed to support Talents
- Recruit and outreach for more new faces as needed
- MUST be tech Savvy and knows how to utilize Google Docs, Excel, and Zoom
- Former Model or Actress, College Degree or Recent Graduate from a Film or Entertainment Center is a Huge Plus but not required
- 2+ years experience in Event Planning, Talent Management or Entertainment Industry
- Excellent phone and email communication skills, leadership qualities and event planning skills
- If you can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese or Vietnamese is a HUGE PLUS with no experience required
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure, problem solve in complex situations
Salary negotiable depending on the level of experience, After probation period, 401k benefit + Salary + Commission + will be negotiable
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online