Assistant - Asia
ConfidentialFountain Valley, CA
We are looking for an optimistic, driven, team oriented and ambitious individuals who can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus but not required that is passionate about seeing more Asian and Ethnic talents pursuing a career in the Modeling, Acting, and Event Industry! The agency is expanding into our second location in Los Angeles by the end of the year.
If you are someone who's popular, always out about in the Asian scene, enjoys meeting new people, being creative and absolutely love this industry, come work in a fun and dynamic environment with talented professionals to help support seeing more Asian and Ethnic Talents in the Entertainment industry!
We will train someone who can show great leadership skills, excellent event planning skills, previous entertainment experience who can problem solve in complex situations.
Job details are as follow:
- Agency roster of clients will be provided for submissions
- Assist with submitting talents on various websites such as LA Casting, Casting Frontier and etc
- Sending out audition notices, confirming or replacing talents as needed
- Updating photos, resume and managing clients profile
- Must be familiar with using LA casting network platform
- Flexible hours where you can TEMPORARY also work from home as long as projects are completed
- Coordinating monthly photoshoots for new and existing clients
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Photoshop, Photography or Marketing is a huge plus but not required
- Assist with recruiting and outreaching into the different cultures as needed
- If you can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus but not required
Applicants should be able to commute to the agency 2 times a week to OC during training period.
Monthly Salary (depending on experience) + Commission
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online