Summer Intern - Customer Planning & Analytics
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Customer Planning & Analytics jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Customer Planning & Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Customer Planning & Analytics? Warner Media Home Entertainment is seeking a intern for our Customer Planning and Analysis team. This team is responsible for supporting business decisions through data, forecasting and analytics. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to a student interested in using statistics, data and programming to meet real world challenges in a fast-paced business environment.
• Use Python, R, Tableau, SQL, SAS, and other languages and/or applications to analyze trends and revenue performance to help build strategies to grow the business:
• Build a Python workflow to automate data extraction and data management
• Develop dashboards to monitor customer trends across all Warner business units
• Assist in the development of dashboards for monitoring existing and future statistical and machine learning models
• Use existing Python and R packages to extract detailed learnings and diagnostics from existing models
• Develop a Python or R workflow for archiving model learnings and diagnostics so that the team can monitor model evolution over time
• Create dashboards that summarize diagnostics for current and archived models
• Use these dashboards to evaluate model quality and the incremental value of new model features
• Must be excited to use data and programming to tackle business problems
• Open and excited to learn statistical and visualization software (Python, R, Tableau, SAS, etc.)
• Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science major with a strong interest in business management preferred
• Business major (Marketing or Finance) with strong experience in analytics and data-driven decisions
• Interest and knowledge of entertainment properties, television or digital landscape helpful
• Must have proficient computer skills; Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook preferred
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization
• Excellent analytical skills and aptitude preferred
• Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints to meet deadlines
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.