Studio Assistant Engineer
ConfidentialNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2020 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Studio Assistant Engineer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Studio Assistant Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Studio Assistant Engineer? New multi room recording studio facility is looking for in house assistant engineer.
Candidates must have interest and understanding of audio engineering, analog consoles, outboard gear and mics
as well as commercial studio adequate.
- Must be able to track vocal & instrumental styles quickly, while editing
- Must be able to mix a variety of styles of music at a professional, radio ready level
- Must have a thorough understanding of signal flow, mic functionality and placement
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and prioritize in order to run a successful session
- Must be a self-starter, take initiative, demonstrate flexibility and possess a strong work ethic as well as great people skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be highly computer literate-Protools specifically
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Session set up and break down
- computer troubleshooting
- computer session editing / tuning / premixing / ...
- assisting engineers
- handle patch bays / recall / backups
- general studio maintenance
- gear repair
- professional studio employment or freelance work in professional studios.
- college graduate
- engineering degree This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.