ConfidentialSan Fernando Valley, CA
Full Time Job
We are a growing stage rental company in the San Fernando Valley, looking to expand our stage management team. We have full and part-time hourly positions available.
Description: We are looking for a few good self-sufficient, reliable, and friendly problem-solvers to help manage our stages. Ideal candidates are customer service-oriented people who can give our clients excellent service while politely enforcing policies, maintaining safety, and safeguarding our stages. A minimum of one year of on-set or stage management experience is a must. Duties include opening and closing stages, assisting clients with any needs (temperature control, power questions, parking management, location of supplies, general problem solving, etc.), some recordkeeping, and general maintenance. Candidates need to be cool with irregular hours, early/late shifts, overnights. There will be occasional requests to fill shifts short notice. Security experience is a bonus.
• Execute Opening/Closing procedures
• Manage stage, enforce rules, solve issues
• Take care of our clients and our buildings
• Basic facility maintenance and tidying
• Basic administrative duties (timekeeping, coordinating vendors, record keeping, inventorying production supplies)
• Minimum 1 year in on-set production experience
• Knowledge of production equipment, procedures, lingo, and walkie etiquette
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Background check will be required
• Both fixed and flexible schedules are available
• Could range from 4-16 hrs. per shift
• Can be early mornings, late nights, overnights, weekend shifts
$18 - $20 an hour (DOE)
• How many years of on-set experience do you have?
• Are you used to working production hours (early mornings, late nights, long days)?
• Do you have a driver's license and a reliable vehicle?
• Are you comfortable occasionally lifting 50+ lbs.?
• Are you familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word?
• Are you looking for full-time or part-time work?
• What is your current availability?
• When are you looking to start? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online