Sr. Manager, Distribution & Marketing
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
***This Position Is 100% Remote/Work From Home***
The Sr. Manager, Distribution & Marketing, will play an instrumental role in helping the Company build and expand its content distribution vertical. Serving as the main point of contact with the producers/content rights holders throughout the entire sales and distribution process; manage and oversee company metadata, and helping to identify key content acquisitions strategies for the company while working with the team to expand the original series acquisitions strategy. Manage day-to-day filmmaker and producer onboarding and delivery processes while working with Company's premier lab partner. Work with SVP in managing the Company's master acquisition tracking grid, implementing process into Molten CRM. Continue to build and overseeing KDMG's social medial strategy and marketing campaigns along with KDMG Marketing Dept. Oversee 's new poster and keyart artwork creation for upcoming film releases (as needed).
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up Onboarding calls with new clients, update excel grid for deliverables & follow up with clients for the completion of all deliverables
- Work with Freelancer for any creation of new Key Art (as needed)
- Create various key art formats for platforms (as needed) through artwork system (Adobe PhotoShop Elements and Creative or Corel Paint Shop Pro)
- Work with DVD Authoring Facility for creation of DVD/BluRays
- Work with Social Media & Marketing (as needed)
- Work with Sale dept. - Viewing of Trailers & movies for possible deals, etc.
- Collaborate with SVP of O&D to fully integrate systems into Molton, enter info & orders into Molten, run reports (as needed)
- Work with SVP of O&D for new businesses & miscellaneous work.
- Provide creative support in creating bible deck presentations for original series representation, as needed and per client request.
- Miscellaneous responsibilities as needed or assigned as it relates to this role.
This position requires exceptional knowledge and skills with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365, with particular focus using Outlook, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Excel additional software experience a plus, Molten, Adobe PhotoShop Elements, Adobe Creative, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Aspera Connect, FileMail. Must possess strong writing, editing, and overall communication skills. Must possess strong knowledge and expertise in creating and maintaining excel grids. Must have a content distribution/acquisition background: exceptional presentation skills, high energy level and professionalism. Knowledge of Adobe products, including Illustrator, is a plus. An impressive list of contacts to filmmakers and producers preferred. Knowledge of key industry markets and festivals is desired. Must have a foundational knowledge of social media marketing strategies, along with managing ongoing company social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, and Instagram. Contacts with key industry digital retail platforms and MSOs is a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online