Spring Intern - Talent Management
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Currently, we are seeking interns for our Burbank office - This is a great opportunity if interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. The internship role requires a strong degree of multi-tasking, a sharp focus for details, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, client-driven environment. Must be a constant team player, self-motivated and willing to learn our business. Bilingual, English and Spanish speaker is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Updating client profiles on LA Casting and Breakdown Express
- Emailing talent pitches to casting directors
- Sending auditions to talent
- Communicating with talent agents
- Creating pitch deck presentations
- General administrative duties and more
- Read scripts and provide coverage
Please send availability, resume and cover letter.
This is an unpaid, part-time internship position. School credit is provided.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online