Social Media Marketing and Management
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Marketing and Management jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Social Media Marketing and Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Marketing and Management? Social Media Marketing Manager for Beauty/Health/Fitness Brand
The primary focus of this position is social media marketing and management for a high-profile celebrity doctor in Beverly Hills. The primary focus of the candidate will be social media marketing, content creation, and management. The candidate must be detail-oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, and adaptable. The Candidate must also be motivated and incentivized to reach clearly defined goals and benchmarks when it comes to sales related to social media efforts. Prior Social Media knowledge and experience are required and the candidate must be computer savvy and experienced with marketing, algorithms, and creating new content for Instagram, Tick Tock, Facebook, and YouTube. Proficiency in Word, MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. The primary location for work will be in the medical practice. The candidate must be personable and presentable with excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The candidate is responsible for managing all social media and marketing-related activities for the practice. Must work collaboratively with other staff and vendors on all duties, projects, campaigns, and partnerships and remain willing at all times to assist in completing all projects The candidate must also:
- have interest and preferably experience working in the health, beauty, and wellness space
- have familiarity and proficiency with photo and video editing software and Adobe Illustrator
- have prior Social media marketing and Community Management experience
- capable of creating compelling new content and respond to comments on social media
-capable of timely responses and management of DMs according to the brand voice
- Create and schedule content calendars
- have experience on Buffer or Hootsuite
-proficient with design skills ie Canva or InDesign
-have content creation experience and skills i.e. photo editing, video editing, audio editing
- have the ability and initiative to stay current on all modifications across all social platforms
-knowledge and experience with analytics and social media reporting skills
Must have a bachelor's or associate's degree and a minimum of three years experience in social media marketing and management.
• Must have experience working with social media influencers, creating contracts for influencers, and booking influencers
• Must understand electronic and social media language and trends
• Must have knowledge of contemporary culture as well as beauty, fitness, and health-related trends
• Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Outlook
• Superior organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple writing and conceptual projects simultaneously
• Must monitor and read online media/news and blogs and follow trends in healthcare and aesthetics-related fields to remain informed and current.
Additional Requirements: Must be discreet and maintain strict confidentiality at all times on all matters. The candidate must also be detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to meet deadlines and follow through and complete all tasks. The candidate must be digitally savvy, focused, and hard-working, and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
This is a super fun, fast-paced, and very rewarding environment to work in. We are looking for our next team player to assist us in growing to the next level.