Social Media Manager
Full Time Job
High profile car repair shop seeks experienced Social Media Manager to enhance brand value and extend reach across various public facing platforms.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, reviewing and distributing social media content
- Identifying trends and integrating content to draw relevant relationships
- Developing and maintaining content post out calendars identifying relevant handles, references, hashtags and integration to support 3rd party partners, sponsors and contributors
- Maintain relevant analytical information for real-time feedback on performance, engagement, growth and effectiveness of social media objectives
- Facilitating brand integration with 3rd party partners
- Managing and updating website feed
- Attending and facilitating internally developed and 3rd party arranged public and private events
- Assisting in the production of regular reporting to 3rd party partners for brand reach and effectiveness
- Managing the interaction of various public facing platforms relative to short and long term goals
- Working in conjunction with the Public Relations and Content Creation teams to develop and display relevant content for clients, brand partners and brand supporters
Must also be a car enthusiast or have a significant interest in cars.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online