Social Media Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company at the ground level and really build a position & career for yourself? Do you live and breathe social media and have a deep understanding of consumer and content trends? Do you want to manage and grow a social media following for a subscription movie platform?
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager who considers themselves a social networking expert. You know what's trending now, and what will be next week. You know the latest tools for social media management and best practices for posting and writing content. You'll be responsible for crafting a strategy to engage our audience across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. You'll develop, write & post engaging content, learn about our audience and study our competitors. You must be creative while still possessing the self-motivation and follow through required to manage multiple platforms.
What You'll Do:
• Create and maintain a weekly editorial calendar for all content
• Develop, write & upload content across Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram, and manage all platforms on a daily basis
• Stay on top of happenings in music, movies, news & general pop culture to assist in posting timely & engaging social content
• Compile weekly and monthly reports to quantify the engagement and ROI of your posts
• Increase social media followers & fan engagement
• Communicate your strategy and results to the team through data
• Identify influencers, brands, media outlets and talent to follow and engage
• At least 2-3 years' experience writing compelling posts for social; must have exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using social networking speak
• Interest in movies, popular culture and digital platforms a must
• Interest in and knowledge of urban entertainment necessary
• Experience with organic and paid posts on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
• Strong copy writing ability a must
• Working understanding & knowledge of cutting edge tools to improve social media posts, processes and gain new followers & fans (Hootsuite experience a plus)
• Design ability a plus
• Basic video editing & uploading skills necessary
• Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
• Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas
• Must have a diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to want to expand your personal skills and abilities
Entry Level, Freelance, No Benefits
Our company is a boutique entertainment & lifestyle agency. We create impactful social marketing, audience outreach & short-form content for the people and brands that shape our ideas, cultures and conversations. We are growing rapidly and you'll have an opportunity to come in at the ground level and create a role and future for yourself as we expand and grow our client base. Could lead to an executive level position for the right person over time. The position offers the ability for flexibility/remote work location to begin.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online