Social Media Manager for Pop/Dance DJ
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
We are looking for an amazing Social Media Manager to help lead and execute social media strategy for a touring pop/dance artist. This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role with an artist that has a ton of momentum. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of growing a brand's social presence and has a strong understanding of the ever-changing social media landscape and is an entrepreneurial and creative problem solver.
The Social Media Manager is the perfect blend of right and left brain - a strategic thinker with an elevated and creative eye. This role requires an expert communicator who's able to build working relationships seamlessly - both with internal cross-functional partners and externally.
· Lead in new content strategy and creation across all social media platforms
· Develop and execute a social media calendar to help promote events/tour, music releases and more
· Work with media team to set up weekly content shoots for instagram/tiktok/etc
· Engage with fans, respond to comments and DMs, respond to any incoming social media traffic
· Monitor content analytics, reporting weekly and monthly on social performance, identifying strategic opportunities for growth
· Produce all social media content shoots, including all bookings, creation of mood boards and shot lists, and post-production management
· Research and identify new trends across the social media landscape, identifying opportunities that align with our ethos.
· Manage all PR requests and support PR strategy execution
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Extensive experience growing and managing social channels
- 3 years' experience in the social and digital space, experience with a touring artist is a huge plus!
- A creative thinker who can come up with original social ideas and strategies
- Well-versed in social media analytics
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively with a strong attention to detail
- Strong content creation skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong project and time management skills, capable of independently and efficiently prioritizing workload and team responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Presentable and client facing at all times
- Identify key influencers/social media personalities to collaborate with
Salary commiserate with experience level
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online