Social Media Manager & Content Producer - Podcasts
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Are you a motion graphics designer, video editor, and producer who specializes in short-form content for social media? Do you have experience writing for and managing social media accounts for big brands? Our New York City-based podcast network is looking for its next social media producer to produce and schedule beautiful, engaging content that will increase awareness of our programming, drive meaningful listenership, and keep current listeners engaged throughout the day.
This is a part-time position. Hours include, but are not limited to, early mornings.
Our ideal candidate:
- Eats, sleeps, and breathes the news - everything from politics to sports to entertainment and the latest viral videos and trends
- Is an avid podcast listener
- Works well on a team and can motivate others to try new things to amplify our content and reach
- Has their finger on the pulse of emerging social tools and platforms and isn't afraid to experiment
- Is a highly-organized and motivated self-starter
- Has a sense of the standards and boundaries of a large media organization
- Video and audio editing
- Graphic design (both still and motion)
- Writing for a social audience
- Managing social media accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Analytics reporting
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online