Social media / Key art specialist
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The coordinator will support the company's social media strategy for the promotion of an upcoming movie, which will receive a theatrical release across numerous markets and international territories. Candidate must also be highly proficient in Photoshop and related applications and possess a strong background in graphic design in order to be able to create key artwork and other graphical elements to support the marketing of the film.
This will be a short-term contract position that can become full time in the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with other departments to create, write and develop engaging text, image, and video content
• Create and maintain social media marketing plan and editorial calendar for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter
• Create and modify key artwork for specific film projects
• Moderate and engage with user-generated content, messages, and comments with customers and respond to queries
• Report on reviews and feedback from customers
• Report weekly insights across all platforms to track effectiveness
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Design posts to sustain readers' curiosity and create buzz around new developments and announcements
• Handle day-to-day execution of sponsorship and influencer program
• Must be located within a reasonable distance from West Hollywood
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish
• Must have own laptop
• Must possess a background in graphic design and be highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and related applications.
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
Salary will be based on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online