Social Media Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
We are looking for a talented and passionate Social Media Asst to help work directly with some of our talent in executing ground-breaking, multi-platform social media campaigns
Successful candidates will have experience that includes digital marketing copy generation, social media post scheduling, ad creation, analytics collection, etc.
The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial nature, a self-starter mentality, a deep knowledge of social media trends/influencers, and strong leadership skills.
• Participate in the generation of digital marketing content calendars, high-level strategy, and client discussions.
• Build and publish social media content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a wide variety of entertainment clients
• Generate analytics reports on a regular basis directly from social media platforms and Google analytics.
• Create and publish ads based on established social media content calendars on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and implement ongoing improvements to drive ROI.
• Conduct and compile research as needed.
• 1 year of relevant experience as a digital marketing manager or social media marketing manager.
• Portfolio of digital marketing content created for clients, brands or other organizations.
• Proven experience generating follower growth through community engagement on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or similar.
• Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, highly dynamic start-up environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient using Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google analytics systems.
• Hybrid - Remote and must be able to work at our Los Angeles' based office 20% of the time
• Proficient in Adobe creative suite.
• Proficient with video editing software.
• Experience with Facebook/IG Business Manager, Google Adwords, and Analytics
• Experience working with enterprise social media management platforms.
• Experience managing influencers campaigns.
• On-set, event, or agency production experience a plus
• Flexible hybrid (80% virtual, 20% in person) work environment
• Highly dynamic and creative work environment
Part-time 20 hours a week to start
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online