Senior Talent Agent/Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Senior Talent Agent/Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Boutique Los Angeles agency is seeking an experienced Senior Talent Agent to manage a pre-existing list of working clientele as well as building up their own roster. As a Senior Talent Agent, you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and managing artists within the television and film world and managing a current roster of clients. This job will require you to be experienced in working with developed clients in addition to helping support their careers. In addition, the candidate will be working in a collaborative environment that deals with managing clients in film, Television, Commercial, and digital spaces. The candidate must also know the ins and outs of various breakdown websites such as Casting Networks, Breakdown Services, and Casting Frontier and is experienced in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products. Agents MUST have agency or management experience to qualify.
The ability to clearly communicate tasks, goals, priorities and deadlines in a professional manner to the CEO & Partner of Talent while motivating the team will be essential, as will the ability to proactively trouble shoot and feedback openly and transparently.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Recruitment of established artists in the film, television, or theater backgrounds.
• Manage the artist's career including career advice, pitching to casting directors, agents or production executives and giving business advice.
• Submitting artists using the necessary breakdown platforms that are provided including Breakdown Services, Casting Networks and Casting Frontier.
• Development, implementation, and manage successful, an artist-first strategy that works with the company brand.
• Experience working with union contracts and SAG.
• Knowledge of child labor laws and work permits within the state of CA or NY.
• Creating email pitches and packages for the artist and pitching to casting directors and producers.
• The ability to pitch the company's talent division to new and existing businesses to extend relationships.
• 2-5 years prior talent management or agency experience IS REQUIRED.
• Strong record of managing client relationships, utilizing a network of industry contacts, and companies.
• Perform tasks and other services that are reasonably required by Company, specifically the CEO, VP and are usually customarily performed by Contractors in the entertainment industry.
• This job is salary based