Senior Staff Accountant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Senior Staff Accountant - Global Creative Agency
We are a Los Angeles-based studio - pioneering story-driven experiences through Design, Creative Technology, and Integrated Production
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Staff Accountant to join our driven accounting team. The Senior Staff Accountant is a key contributor in the Accounting Department and will be responsible for heavy GL, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset capitalization and management.
The ideal candidate is a professional with experience in a fast-paced company who has demonstrated experience supporting the accounting function to meet the needs of a changing and growing business. We are looking for someone energetic, resourceful, and results-driven. This position has tremendous opportunity to grow within the Accounting Department.
• Heavy GL experience (balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset capitalization and management(prepaid, fixed assets, etc…)
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup, x-lookup, keyboard shortcuts & use of function keys, SumIF function, ability to create own formulas)
• Netsuite/Oracle Systems Experience (system implementation experience a +)
• Audit Experience
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
• Assist in updating cash flow forecast
• Assist in month-end close, preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
• Accounting degree (bachelors or higher) - this could be substituted with heavy accounting work experience (like-degree finance, economics, business)
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Strong knowledge of accounting (debits, credits, financial principles, reconciliations)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Netsuite, and a mid-level ERP system (WorkBook preferred)
• Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth-orientated environment
• Background in entertainment, creativity or marketing preferable
$85K to $90K
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online