Senior Music Publicist
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Music Publicist jobs in Remote-US
Search all Senior Music Publicist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Music Publicist? We are looking to hire a Senior Music Publicist on a contract basis to support our growth. If you're hard-working and dedicated, with over 5 years of music industry experience this may be the opportunity for you.
- Oversee our publicity efforts and build daily routines for media outreach
- Spearhead comprehensive media campaigns for artists across different genres of music, with targets including print, broadcast, and online outlets.
- Secure major media coverage for our clients on a consistent basis. Ability to identify and capitalize on news opportunities.
- Pitch stories and ideas to media outlets on behalf of the client
- Build and maintain successful relationships with the media and other outlets
- Arrange publicity opportunities such as speaking engagements, appearances, and interviews
- Draft talking points for the client and help them prepare for interviews
- Manage day to day relations with media and other platforms
- Customize strategy plans and write copy including press releases, bios, and pitches.
- Communicate status of all media outreach regularly to clients and company management
- Speak to prospects and prepare detailed campaign proposals
- Secure new clients on a regular basis
- Prepare detailed press reports as needed
- Speak to current clients about campaign progress and strategy
- Perform over duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience working as a publicist in the music industry at a record label, independent public relations firm, and/or management company
- Pre-existing relationships with media outlets that cover music, and entertainment
- Deep knowledge of different music genres and the music industry
- Must be a graduate of an accredited college or university
- Must attend daily meetings via conference calls
- Must be a great writer and excellent communicator
- Bring positive energy and creative ideas to the team
- The position requires a creative and resourceful self-starter
- Willing to put in extra hours and extra efforts
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Timely, and reliable at all times
- Ability to travel as needed in the future
- Exposure to a wide variety of projects
- Work remotely
- Bonuses for special achievements, gift cards, and other fun perks
- A forward-thinking and challenging environment that will enhance your skills