Senior Environment Artist
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Small animation company in Hollywood, CA is looking for a Senior Environment Artist with a diverse skill set to join our creative team. Under the guidance of the Art Director, the Senior Environment Artist will generate set designs, and any other set-related art that the production may require, in various styles.
• 3+ years' experience in animation, video games and/or feature animation film.
• Must demonstrate proficiency (in various styles).
• Good communication skills
• Strong fundamental drawing skills
• Proficient in Photoshop, or other drawing software
• Is a team player, who genuinely enjoys working and collaborating with others.
• Strong time-management skills and self-starter.
• Works well in a fast-paced production environment under pressure.
• Working knowledge of 3D software (Zbrush, Maya, Modo, SketchUp, LeoCAD) is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Portfolio that demonstrates seasoned environment design skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online