Senior CG Generalist
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Small animation studio in Hollywood, CA is seeking experienced Senior CG Generalist.
• Create high level CG elements for 3D animation feature film.
• 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, rigging, animation, effects, compositing, and rendering.
• Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output of quality and render efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years' experience in which you have worked on a major film creating 3D visual effects.
• High to Mid-level expertise in Maya and/or 3DS Max.
• Strong knowledge of Z Brush.
• Familiarity with Houdini, Nuke, Fusion, Shotgun, particle simulation, and scripting.
• Works well in deadline-drive environment.
• Strong communication skills and team player.
• Proactive problem-solver; able to revise to creative notes as required.
• Highly creative, with an eye for highly-quality visuals and technical perfection.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online