Senior Attorney - Television
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Full Time Job
Transactional entertainment law firm based in Beverly Hills seeks a Senior Attorney. The successful applicant would represent writer, actor, director and producing clients in scripted television and film. This position offers an opportunity for professional growth and exposure to high-level clients and transactions in a friendly, but focused, environment.
Superior academic credentials and admission to the California Bar are required. The successful candidate will also have the following background and skills:
- A minimum of five years of relevant scripted television and film experience at an established entertainment law firm and/or the legal affairs department at a studio. Strong television experience is a MUST.
- Excellent contract review and negotiation skills.
- Business-oriented mindset focused on strategic thinking and creative solutions to new and complex issues. Independent thinker.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Established relationships with other talent representatives and business and legal affairs executives at studios and networks are a plus.
No phone calls Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online