Senior Artist Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
EXPERIENCED DAY TO DAY ARTIST MANAGER
Global Artist Management and Independent Record Company is seeking an experienced, driven and well organised day to day Artist Manager to manage a priority LA artist signed to a major record company. This is an incredible opportunity to work in a dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative organisation.
DUTIES: Manage all aspects of Artist's day to day activities including:
• Working and interacting daily with Artist and third parties
• Overseeing artists team (social media team, label team, accountant etc.) and chasing on all tasks and objectives
• Working across global release campaigns
• Assisting in all areas of creative (from A&R to artwork and videos, content etc)
• Diary management and itinerary creation
• Booking travel and meetings
• Attending relevant meetings both with the artist and on behalf of the artist
• Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
• Co-ordination of promotion with label team
• Overseeing touring plans working with live agent and promoter
• Working closely with the artists live team, including tour manager and music director to co-ordinate various performances. Have a strong grasp of live budgets and be able to negotiate rates as and when relevant.
• Creating and overseeing budgets.
• Reviewing deal memos and legal contracts
• Liaising with Artist accountant, including approving invoices and budgets when appropriate and lawyer
• Sourcing new opportunities with industry developments and innovation
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• Sound knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Knowledge of the creative and cultural community is important, with ability to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
• Will ideally have understanding of and relevant experience in artist management or working directly with artists
• Good understanding of social media and digital marketing
• Excellent IT and digital skills
• Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple tasks seamlessly
• Energy, enthusiasm and a 'can do' attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven skills in building effective working relationships internally and externally
• Able to apply common sense and pragmatism
• Strong organization and administration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail orientated with excellent level of accuracy
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Proactive and forward thinking and ability to use own initiative
• Discrete and diplomatic, with ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information and issues in a professional manner
• Full time. Office hours are 10am - 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel.
• Only those eligible to work in the US or have a valid US work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online