Scheduling Coordinator / Admin Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Scheduling Coordinator / Admin Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Scheduling Coordinator / Admin Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Scheduling Coordinator / Admin Assistant? Admin Assistant - Agency or Music Mngmt Exp.
Detail-oriented, motivated & hard working.
Multi-tasker, observant and a good listener.
Resourceful, innovative, and a natural Problem Solver.
Driven and responsible with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Committed to getting the job done A to Z.
We are seeking Full-Time Admin Assistant to provide administrative support directly to our Director of Operations. This role will assist in scheduling, data entry, research, and more in a very fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, high attention to detail & multitasking is necessary.
• Maintaining multiple calendars & compile schedules daily/weekly/travel itineraries as needed
• Confirm and be familiar with all daily scheduling & travel details
• Send out daily & weekly reminders as needed
• Complete personal tasks & errands as needed
• Acting as a liaison between executives and various business guests, agents, managers, etc.
• Assist with special projects, research and compiling information as needed
• Keep updated personnel & client lists
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Ability to meet tight deadlines & manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to prioritize needs on the go & strong sense of follow through
• Must have strong typing skills & command of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel
• Familiarity with productivity and project management tools
• Excellent attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
• Relevant experience interfacing with talent at an agency, in casting or management
• Strong interpersonal skills while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Must have valid driver license and passport for global travel