Voltage PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Industry-leading production and international sales company is looking for an International Sales Manager to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment and liaise on a daily basis with various departments including legal, marketing, production, and accounting.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Prepare rights availability reports as well as collection and sales reports for producers, banks and bond companies;
• Invoice and collect MG payments from distribution partners;
• Update and maintain distribution contract information into FilmTrack database and run availability reports for sales executives;
• Set meeting schedules for executives at international film and television markets including Cannes Film Festival, American Film Market, EFM, TIFF, MIPTV, MIPCOM
• Draft and send Notices of Delivery, Notices of Default, Notices of IFTA Arbitration and Notices of Termination;
• Send out international distribution agreements, production agreements, and tax forms;
• Employee will perform other duties and responsibilities within the sales department as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and abilities:
• A history of working with Filmtrack is required, expertise preferred;
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, commitment, and the ability to grasp new areas quickly;
• Self-starter and confident about decision making within an agreed framework;
• Ability to collaborate and engage with others to drive business forward;
• An effective communicator, both written and verbal;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize a varied workload to meet deadlines;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to resolve problems under pressure and make accurate assessments of critical issues;
• A background in film licensing is required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online