ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Coordinator jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Dynamic and growing entertainment company in Beverly Hills is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to join their team. This organization is one of the world's leading international sales companies for theatrical, television and home entertainment.
Reporting to the CFO, this is a ''hands on'' position that requires an energetic and efficient individual who is self-motivated, organized, dependable, with excellent communication skills, and able to oversee numerous functions. The position will require heavy interaction with clients and must be able to present and communicate in a professional manner. Mandarin Chinese literacy is a plus.
• Reception and phones.
• Coordinate meetings and schedules for executives.
• Arrange travel and accommodations.
• Manage film market preparation, event coordination, and market activities.
• Keep acquisition and scripts database current.
• Entering and maintaining several databases including FilmTrack and contacts.
• Track films in development, production and the completed stage as possible acquisitions.
• Prepare expense reports.
• General office management.
• General film market support.
• College degree strongly preferred.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience, preferably in television or film distribution.
• Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills.
• Ideal candidate is resourceful, proactive, and self motivated.
• Must be detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills.
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment while effectively meeting deadlines.
• Experience with FilmTrack a plus.
What's in it for you?
• Opportunity to start quickly
• Dynamic and creative environment
• Competitive compensation package, with opportunity to grow with the organization