Ripomatic/Clipomatic Editor for Unscripted Sizzles
Rip-o-matic / Clip-o-matics Editor for Unscripted TV Sizzles (Remote)
Los Angeles Production Company looking to hire a Rip-o-matic/Unsripted TV Editor for ongoing projects. Immediate hire.
• Must be familiar with the concept and goals of Rip-o-matic for the purpose in creating sizzles by using a mash up of clips from sources to get the viewing audience to understand mood, tone, structure, and the energy of the project.
• Must have an expertise in and experience with unscripted television sizzle reels
• We are looking for candidates who can tell a story through editing
• We seek candidates who can take 100 clips from various movies, television shows, (and other sources) and find the narrative and flow that exists in the clips to allow for a final edit that is both entertaining, informative, and gets the idea across.
• We are looking for someone who understands how to creatively assemble an edit that grabs attention and keeps attention from start to finish.
• Must have ability to juggle multiple projects.
• Candidates with experience creating high level video assets for pitching
• Projects range from rip reels and Skype/Zoom sizzles to full sizzles with scenes and extensive interviews
• Genres range from docu/occu to formats (e.g., game, talk, home reno, crime, relationships, travel, food, etc.)
• Edit sizzle reels in a wide variety of non-scripted genres and styles
• Ability to edit quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality
• Create sizzles that feel unique and special
• Must be able to search for the perfect clips from a variety of sources (YouTube, Vimeo, Pond5, Storyblocks, Getty, etc.)
• Must be able to ''script'' sizzles, write copy and cards preferred
• Create graphics, logos, etc. for the sizzles
To apply, please submit resume, VERIFIABLE references, salary requirements, and samples of sizzle reels, preferably those which have sold a project.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online