Record Label Lead
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Record Label Lead jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Record Label Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Record Label Lead? Looking for an experienced Project Manager for an indie-record label in Los Angeles
• Assist with the planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, budgets, promotional/social media plans, press, marketing, & international touring.
• File management including labeling approved/unapproved assets
• Lead distribution uploading including WAV requirements, artwork needs, credits, and all things associated with upload.
• Create pitch sheets & one sheets to promote upcoming & past releases / highlights.
• Manage artist brand development both in the music world and outside - film, tv, fashion, etc.
• Assist as the key representative for artists on location including music video shoots, promotional events, and other events.
• Help to seek out and secure creative and commercial opportunities for the artist.
• Liaison between the management's vision and the label's direction while
communicating to all parties a clear path to improve awareness.
• Ability to strive in a rapidly growing business executing extensive and detailed plans ranging from high level attention, to day to day essential tasks.
• 4-6 years of music industry experience with an emphasis in marketing, preferred within a record label
• General knowledge of all departments within a label, including Digital, publicity, A&R, creative, production and promotion
• Must be innovative with a high degree of energy, flexibility and interpersonal skills.
• Must be adaptable and ability to establish good relationships
• A calm ability to handle a high volume of internal/external meetings and phone calls
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Photoshop, and video editing