Record Label Lead
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking for an experienced Project Manager for an indie-record label in Los Angeles
• Assist with the planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, budgets, promotional/social media plans, press, marketing, & international touring.
• File management including labeling approved/unapproved assets
• Lead distribution uploading including WAV requirements, artwork needs, credits, and all things associated with upload.
• Create pitch sheets & one sheets to promote upcoming & past releases / highlights.
• Manage artist brand development both in the music world and outside - film, tv, fashion, etc.
• Assist as the key representative for artists on location including music video shoots, promotional events, and other events.
• Help to seek out and secure creative and commercial opportunities for the artist.
• Liaison between the management's vision and the label's direction while
communicating to all parties a clear path to improve awareness.
• Ability to strive in a rapidly growing business executing extensive and detailed plans ranging from high level attention, to day to day essential tasks.
• 4-6 years of music industry experience with an emphasis in marketing, preferred within a record label
• General knowledge of all departments within a label, including Digital, publicity, A&R, creative, production and promotion
• Must be innovative with a high degree of energy, flexibility and interpersonal skills.
• Must be adaptable and ability to establish good relationships
• A calm ability to handle a high volume of internal/external meetings and phone calls
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Photoshop, and video editing
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online