ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Receptionist position at Entertainment Law Firm in Beverly Hills CA.
Key Responsibilities -
1. Ability to interact well with a variety of different individuals.
2. Excellent telephone skills handling a complicated phone system with need to transfer and answer several lines simultaneously.
4. Will include duties as an Assistant Office Manager.
5. Ability to cover multiple attorney's desks and cover for Administrative Assistants during vacations and sick time.
6. Hours 10 am - 7 pm Monday - Friday.
7. Adapt quickly to a variety of different tasks.
8. Social Media and strong tech skills a plus.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online