ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Receptionist jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Receptionist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Receptionist? Boutique Entertainment Law firm seeks receptionist to support our Attorneys and Staff.
The firm represents clients in all aspects of motion picture, television and new media including actors, writers, directors and producers, as well as production companies.
• First point of contact for all clients, visitors, and third parties.
• Manage multiple phone lines, and route calls to the appropriate offices.
• Sort all incoming mail and process all outgoing mail and packages.
• Coordinate with the office manager to manage office supplies.
• Provide excellent external client service and professionalism.
• Maintain positive attitude and interest in supporting our small, but busy office to ensure smooth operations.
• Assist with special projects and file management, as needed.
• Strong focus on delivering quality client service and an extremely pleasant attitude on the phone.
• Good grammar and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Some administrative experience preferred.
• Our ideal candidate will be upbeat, perceptive, friendly, and have a natural interest in helping others.
This position is part time (8:45am - 2:45pm), Monday through Friday.