ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Job
Boutique Entertainment Law firm seeks receptionist to support our Attorneys and Staff.
The firm represents clients in all aspects of motion picture, television and new media including actors, writers, directors and producers, as well as production companies.
• First point of contact for all clients, visitors, and third parties.
• Manage multiple phone lines, and route calls to the appropriate offices.
• Sort all incoming mail and process all outgoing mail and packages.
• Coordinate with the office manager to manage office supplies.
• Provide excellent external client service and professionalism.
• Maintain positive attitude and interest in supporting our small, but busy office to ensure smooth operations.
• Assist with special projects and file management, as needed.
• Strong focus on delivering quality client service and an extremely pleasant attitude on the phone.
• Good grammar and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Some administrative experience preferred.
• Our ideal candidate will be upbeat, perceptive, friendly, and have a natural interest in helping others.
This position is part time (8:45am - 2:45pm), Monday through Friday.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online