ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Talent Agency is seeking a Full Time Receptionist to support our Santa Monica office. Candidates should be interested in a long-term position that provides the opportunity to learn & grow with the company. Must be energetic, professional, cheerful, and able to engage with a variety of personalities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet all visitors, clients, and guests with a professional and friendly demeanor
• Answer, screen, and route all incoming phone calls
• Act as our official gatekeeper by protecting the confidentiality of our clients and agents
• Provide access to visitors of the building
• Handle incoming and outgoing shipments and packages
• Maintain awareness and familiarity with clients and guests
• Assist with various administrative tasks as needed
• Must be proactive and communicative with a team player mindset
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Punctuality and reliability along with a positive attitude
• Calm under pressure and able to problem solve quickly and effectively
• Previous receptionist or office assistant experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online