ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Music management company in New York City seeks a Receptionist. Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills required. Mac proficiency is a must with skills including expertise in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred but not required. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently. This is an entry-level position with room for growth.
• Answer phones, screen, and route calls to the proper manager
• Assist managers with travel, tour routing, expense reporting, and any other administrative tasks
• Work directly with our team to update artist calendars, websites/social sites, and maintain artist email lists
• Distribute all incoming mail and assist with any outgoing mail via our company FedEx account
• Hire and manage office interns and provide daily tasks
As a team, we all work together and expect that our receptionist will assist whenever needed. The responsibilities vary from day to day but are always essential to the functions of our business.
• College degree
• Interest in Music Management
• Prior experience in music industry a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online