ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique Beverly Hills Entertainment Law Firm is seeking a Receptionist/Office Clerk to join our team. The Receptionist/Office Clerk will greet clients and visitors and perform routine clerical duties to support the organization.
• Greet and provide direction and information to clients, visitors and other guests of the Firm
• Determine the purpose of each person's visit and direct or escort them to the appropriate location
• Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages
• Receive mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items
• Perform administrative and clerical support tasks such as typing, filing, and completion of simple forms
• Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment
• Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters
• Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions
• Sorts incoming mail and delivers to appropriate department or individual
• Maintains filing systems either manually or electronically
• Manages calendars and schedules appointments
• Perform other related duties as required
Required Experience and Skills
• Minimum of two years of receptionist or similar experience in a law firm or entertainment agency.
• Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The Firm offers an excellent benefits package including 401K, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, complimentary parking and more! Resume is required to apply.
All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religious belief, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or other protected basis, all as defined by applicable laws. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be comprehensive. Duties and responsibilities listed may change without notice.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online