Publicist Lifestyle and Entertainment
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Bi-Coastal PR firm is looking for someone in New York to handle part time (could be come full time in the future) with publicity work. Specifically will be assigned certain projects to handle with the Los Angeles office that are New York Based.
1. Know Cision or Meltwater and be able to create reputable lists and act upon them
2. Pitch Local New York Media for New York Based Clients as well as assisting in setting up press tours for Los Angeles clients coming to New York
3. Accompany Los Angeles and New York based clients to interviews, photo shoots, red carpets, junkets etc
4. Handle all media monitoring and servicing for company clientele
5. Write pitches, press releases and any other written material and correspondence on behalf of clients in concert with team
6. Liaison with NY Network and Film Studio counterparts as well as clients in the Lifestyle Space
7. Write meeting agendas, recap reports, status reports, and more
8. Coordinate all client travel, etc
Must be able to work from home or his/her own office as well as have a firm understanding of deadlines. Must have his/her own relationships with the New York local media to assist in cutting through the clutter of emails and secure media on behalf of clientele. Must love working in PR and Media Strategy and looking to either get back in, or is in and looking for a more flexible schedule.
No College Graduates
DOE Project based or Hourly based on experience. Up to $30-$35 an hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online