Brownstein PRWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2021 5:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Junior Publicist jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Junior Publicist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Publicist? Public Relations Firm looking for someone amazing to add to the team. This is for the talent and new business department working with the managing director and founder.
The skills we are looking for:
- Candidate knows CISION software
- Our Candidate has experience with Google Alerts, media monitoring, tracking reviews and features, helping set up interviews, and organizing all media using EXCEL
- Can help with updating bios, doing presentations and is a creative writer, has command of the full Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Writing pitches, pitched and secured media a plus
- General understanding of strategy and placements
- Some relationships with the media
- Strong writing and follow up skills - take charge - wants to succeed
- 1-2 years as an assistant at an agency ready to take ownership and take next step
- Knows he/she/them wants to be a personal and brand publicist and is excited to jump in to this career/calling
- Has the urge and desire to work with talent of all kinds and are passionate about giving their gift a voice and using the media to do so.
- Relentless, assertive, organized and can do attitude
- A leader...
- Please know Canva etc
Our firm works with IMPACT CLIENTS in the advocacy space, actors, directors, producers and production companies,
Must have strong organizational skills, ability to take direction unattended (this is remote because of Covid 19), and manage deadlines with attentiveness and alertness. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.